Work with me!
My world is reading, writing, and editing. I love what I do and passionate about a story becoming the best version of itself.
As a reader and writer, I am longing for a story to transport me. Connecting to characters so intense, I’ll cry for their hardships and root for their causes.
As an editor, I am determined to support the writer to help make those connections.
- Business degree & English degree with a concentration in creative writing, minoring in History.
- Currently pursuing a double master in Creative Writing and Ancient History.
- Member of the Editorial Freelance Association (EFA).
- Member of the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi).
- Member of the Authors Guild.
- Editing certifications through the EFA, SCC college editing courses, and Editcetera.
I hate communication problems, so that will never be an issue with me. If you have a question, concern, or fantastic idea- Let’s talk about it, fix it, add it.
I am very professional, but I also want to help you make your story come to life and kick ass! Let’s do this!