Flash Edits Giveaways
Flash Editing Giveaways are exclusive for Newsletter Subscribers to continue to support the women writer’s community.
As a professional editor, I’d love to give back to my community of women writers and help elevate their writing, captivate an audience, give their story an edge, and hook a reader or agent.
Get a chance to be the lucky one who will receive:
1st CHAPTER EDITS TO HOOK THE READER
1st Chapter Edits are the most valuable thing an editor can offer.
You gain solutions to the all-important 1st sentence & 1st page hook.
You have every solution of character development, world-building, dialogue, show VS tell, exposition, pacing & literary devices to help your writing in every chapter thereafter.
BOOM! There is no greater edit to take you through your novel.
BLURB • SYNOPSIS • QUERY LETTER
All the three have vastly different formulas for the success of your novel.
- If you are querying -this flash edit will grab the agent’s attention.
- And if you are self-publishing —you need a standout blurb to separate your book from the millions on the bookshelves.
- The synopsis is important for every stage. It’s the backbone to help beta readers, editors, & all of your upcoming marketing plans.
These edits will show you exactly what you need in any publication direction you choose. (Self-pub or agent)
ONE ON ONE
- 1 power hour breakthrough session.
- 3 sessions: At your own pace & discounted to help you in any part of your novel’s journey.
- 6 week accountability. Let’s get this story going w/elevated & captivating writing skills.
Whether it’s getting started with an idea, developing a plotting system, or executing complex characters and world-building tactics so you create characters the reader cares for and a setting that doesn’t turn into the infamous info-dump, sometimes we just need solutions given to us.
Learn more about
for the FLASH EDITS Giveaways
Not ready for an edit? Here are some more freebies
Join My Newsletter
Are you a Writer? SIGN UP FOR THE FREE MINI SELF-EDITING MASTER CLASS, INFO ON FREE EDITING GIVEAWAYS, PLUS TIPS ON BUILDING YOUR AUTHOR PLATFORM.
Are you a Reader? SIGN UP FOR FREE BOOK GIVEAWAYS, SHORT STORIES, AND THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT MY DEBUT NOVEL UPDATES.
Want the best of both worlds? Just click to sign up for both newsletters.